Friday, June 26, 2009

~Jeweled Wall Art~

I thought these were pretty neat!! If anyone's needing to dress-up any dull wall, then check out these jeweled re-positionable stickers designed by Rhonna Farrer that can be used again and again! I really like the lamp one.... this would be great in my bedroom to make some extra room on my side table. And if I don't like it there or want it to be gone then I just pull it off. Also, a neat idea was to put one of the frames around a light switch cover to glam it up! I really liked this thought. I would really like to purchase one but I need to save for this car, so oh Well. If you want to check out more on these stickers click HERE. So what do you think of them?

On another thought~ I have decided to enter my little girl in the Tiny Tot Fair pageant show that happens tonight!! So, wish her luck please!!








23 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for the tip, I have been looking for just such things!!!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute....
    And Good Luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those images! fantastic! :D such a cool idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing...my daughter has some in her room ...i posted them a few months back on my blog..we get so many comments about them....thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are so cute! When I first looked at the top photo, I thought it was a real lamp. Oops. :) Just discovered your blog and really love it, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me that telephone...it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another godsend of the blogosphere. Meric, grazie, gracias, etc.
    My little Hailey announces that at 7 and a half shes over the baby pinks & wants to go with a B&W room. This will be perfect!!!!
    Me happy, Hailey luvs ithem. Wahooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy for my baby's room is not very common around here this kind of thing, but it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool items. Dana has some similar in Blakes room that he immediately ripped down right after she put them up. After a little lecture to him about how long it took her to line the squares up they have now stayed in place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this!I have a wall in my garden in need of some whimsy, and you just solved my dilemma of what to do!

    Hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very clever! They look like something we would see in the Anthropology catalog.

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look fantastic! Love the colour of the chair and great telephone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww that's so cute and lovely blog btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so lovely! i'd love to have those stickers

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are a really cute idea. i used to have something in my room like that when i was younger, but they weren't as nice!

    Jade

    Http://www.roarstore.co.uk - ladies vintage clothing

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are way cool! i love the frames and chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. forget the stickers...i'm loving that silver telephone !! too coooool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Que buenas ideas! que hermoso!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This adds so much spirit to the room. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous images.... i'm inspired, thankyou x

    ReplyDelete

Sugary thoughts