Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Country Living

Hey everyone- How's your day going? Your going to have to help me out because I can not think of the woman's name who decorated her lovely home here, but I know she has blonde hair and all of these photos were published in Country Living magazine. I just can't think of it.



Anyway, it looks like she does a lot of redocorating. Who has this kind of time and money? I sure wish I did. The first two photos are the before and then the rest are the after. I wonder what she did with all the before stuff? I would have loved to have looked through and bought some of it. I love the country kitchen Feel!





AFTER: Yeah, like she really needed a makeover before. But I think I do like the after better.

Via: Country Living Magazine and check it out on LaLa Lovely



7 comments:

  1. These images are very beautiful. The little doggie in the last one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the before ones too! Just exquisite. The old kitchen was so rustic and earthy . A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous......luv the puppy dog in the last pic.....perfect finishing touch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that last picture,what an adorable little vanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie Rapheal is the designer , home owners name, I love her style .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link :-) Love your site, so many pretty pictures, and am adding you to my blogroll!
    xxTrina

    ReplyDelete

Sugary thoughts